Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Summer Fun!

Well, I know it has been quite awhile since I sat and blogged but so much has been going on. Both boys had croup and ear infections recently which had us down for the count for quite awhile. Jeremy has been getting really busy lately with his job and I have been too. Payton is almost 19 months and Parker is almost 7 months. Payton still isn't talking as much as we think he should be but he definitly tries to be vocal. I think it has to do with all the ear infections and chronic fluid in the ears. Both boys go to the ENT for a consult this Thursday and I really actually hope at least Payton gets tubes, I think he will hear better and stay healthy! Almost all his illnesses seem attributed to his ears which get baaad fast. Parker has been doing great on baby food, he loves carrots and peas and definitly is a banana boy! He is now sitting up on his own and seems to be much more entertained now that he can see more of what is around him. Parker starts daycare with Payton and Monday so we will see how that goes. Recently Jeremy and I took the boys to Old McDonald Farm which we had never been to, and let me say they really enjoyed it. Payton and daddy really enjoyed looking at the animals and mommy and Parker just walked around watching all the excitement. I have to say we have been loving this weather lately (minus the rain), the boys have been swimming/splashing in their pool and we like to spend our evenings playing outside. I am having trouble posting pics right now but I will as soon as I figure it out. I will also post an update after our ENT appt. on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment