Sunday, November 29, 2009

So Far So Good

Well, we have survived two full weeks of being parents to two boys rather than one. It actually itsn't as bad as I thought, meaning we can actually handle it. Payton really doesn't pay much attention to Parker except when he is cranky from his teeth coming in, then he wants mommy and daddy all the time. Parker has been such a sleeper and we are still having to stay on him to eat every three hours. He is nursing better but still likes to fall asleep and not do much work...hmmm can you say boy? Haha. I still don't think he looks alot like his brother yet but I do think its starting to happen, I just keep thinking how much a child changes in one year from a little baby boy like Parker to a walking, beginning to talk, and comprehend things like Payton. I think in the end I will never regret having them this close together, I am really excited to see how the boys relationship develops. We are starting to get a routine together in our house too, it definitly takes alot of teamwork and I have to say thank you to my hubby and family for all the help and support. We go to the Pediatrician tommorrow for Paytons flu booster shot and Parker's two week checkup, we will keep everyone updated. Lots of love and hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, because I sure have realized there is so much to be Thankful for and have also began to learn to appreciate all the small things my boys do that make them who they are. Lots of Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment