Friday, November 13, 2009

38 weeks!

Today I am officially 38 weeks! Who woulda thought when I was almost in labor at 33 1/2 weeks. I told the doc he fixed things too good now he has to undo his work! Baby looks to be about 8lbs 7 oz's based on the ultrasound pics and I might say appears to have quite chubby cheeks on the ultrasound. Also, appartently this kid has a big head, oh I am so excited....insert sarcasm. The doc stripped my membranes and said hopefully he will see me this weekend, but...if nothing happens then I go back Wed., and then we will be talking induction or c-section before 40 weeks since this baby is looking like a toddler. Haha, I keep thinking though, ultrasounds can be off so I will be curious to see how this all turns out. I know Payton is ready to meet the little one and have mommy back to normal physically. Sooo...still dilated 1.5 and hanging out.

No comments:

Post a Comment