Thursday, November 12, 2009

Call Us Crazy But...

Well, everyone has one (a blog) so I guess we should too...right? Call us crazy but, with two kids (hopefully really soon) so close in age things might get crazy...but, maybe this will help us document and be able to reflect and share our crazy life with others. You know how many people keep saying how crazy we are for having two children so close in age...I was thinking about that and do people say that to couples having twins? Maybe we wanted it this way? Well...I guess we did, haha. I think once #2 arrives (hopefully soon) I will have more thoughts on children so close together but you know...it can't be that bad right? Tommorrow I go for our 38 week checkup and am having an ultrasound to check the size, part of me really wants it to come out still large so we can get something set up to get this kid out...I don't think I can handle another two weeks or so of this...nor can my husband haha. He has been pretty good throughout all this...major props hun! Payton just turned 1 on November 10th and my goodness is such a little boy now. I am really excited to watch him grow and see how he responds to another child in the house. Our current projects with P is weaning from the bottle completely and switching to milk. He takes cups pretty well but we'll see what happens. Back to the topic of blogs...I can't tell you how many people I keep finding out have them! Oh my and are they addicting to read. So, I guess you can call us conformers but..hopefully this turns out pretty cool in the end. I still have yet to figure out how to really work this thing so bear with us! Lots of love. -The Wilsons

2 comments:

  1. Amy, this is a really good idea and you are right. So many people use blogs to keep other interested people updated on what's happening in their lives. There is a way to archive your blog also so when you run out of time after you have that second baby (which is hopefully within in days!)you can save all this and show it to the kids when they get bigger! I just wanted to tell you again, what an amazing person you are and how proud I am to have you as my daughter! Love always, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Omg Im so excited someone I actually know will have a blog! lol im kind of the opposite, I dont know anyone who DOES have one (well cept my co-worker Kayla, shes the one that got me addicted!) Its fun to read other ppls blog too but nice when its someone u know. It IS real addicting, but yea I started one for the same reason you mentioned, to just keep a record in a way of everything that happens in our lives especially with the kids, its fun. But SO hard to keep up with! I have like 3 or 4 posts in draft right now cuz I havent been able to finish them! haha Well good luck, glad to see u on here! :)

    ReplyDelete