Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Day 21 Progesterone-Cycle 1

So, last Sunday I had my 21 day progesterone to see if I ovulated this cycle, and especially since this was my first medicated cycle. I found out today that my level was 30! This is great for me because before I started meds, my last cycle I didn't ovulate at all, and the three cycles before that were right at or under 10 (over 10 ensures ovulation).



I am excited to know that at least the medication did what it was supposed to and that now, its in God's hands. If I get pregnant, thats great (which we will find out in about a week) but at least I know I can ovulate successfully with this medication. Really, the side effects weren't too bad, mostly I had hot flashes and was really tired but I can put up with that for five days each month if it means we have a better chance at being pregnant! I did have alot of lower abdominal discomfort and pressure during that time but I just take that as my body is working on getting me some good healthy eggs! So, even though I don't know yet if we got pregnant this month, I am positive at the fact the medication did what it was supposed too! So, here's to a bit of waiting.

1 comment: