Monday, August 2, 2010

Healthy Ears = Happy Boys

Well today was the tube followup with the ENT for both boys. The verdict is....the tubes are working great! She said she can see the tubes look healthy with no signs of infection and with both boys having minor colds, they are draining the fluid very well. This time a month ago we would have had two boys with high fevers and bad ear infections! I am soo happy we went thru with the tubes despite how nervous I was for them to be put to sleep. So minor for such major results! In other news, Parker is officially mobile. He is army crawling/real crawling all over the place and is constantly at our heels if we walk away from him. It is so cute to see how fast he can go when he really wants to get somewhere. He has also started cracking up at Payton's antics. I love seeing them develop a bond and love each other. My final year of grad school starts in like three weeks and that is on my mind so much...ughh...I am so ready to be done done done! I actually love school but it is so hard with being a woman that works, has two YOUNG boys, is a wife, and everything else in my life....laundry...dishes.....cleaning....it goes on and on. We are also still trying to sell our house so the thought of moving amongst school and everything else when it does sell really makes me nervous too! I was hoping to have this all figured out BEFORE school starts, but as we all know, life has its own plans. I go back for my first followup from my surgery on Wed., and so far I think things are better, but we'll find out more then. Well, thats all for now. Happy August!

No comments:

Post a Comment