Tuesday, August 24, 2010

10 Things I Love About Being A Mommy!

1) The big wet kisses and hugs I get when my boys see me after being apart!

2) The way Parker touches my face when he is drinking his bottle and snuggling before bedtime.

3) The way Payton wants me to be involved in everything...yes sometimes a challenge....but so sweet he cares so much that I am watching everything he is doing.

4) The way Payton nods his head yes when you ask if he loves you and then says wuv woo.

5) Parker's squeals when he sees me after a day at work and speed crawls to me.

6) The feeling of my boys falling asleep on me and being so relaxed.

7) Know I am teaching my children things and seeing them remember things we have worked on.

8) Being the one they want when they are sad or don't feel good.

9) Knowing that two little boys depend on me for everything and that we must be doing something right, they are pretty much happy all the time.

10) Knowing that no matter how hard or stressful things can get sometimes or when I feel sad about something, if I think of the boys, I instantly smile and nothing seems that bad anymore. Now thats a pretty good pick me up if I say so myself...


I know I could keep going on and on and on.....but for all you mommy's why do you love being a mommy?

No comments:

Post a Comment