Friday, March 30, 2012

Battle Zone!

It feels as if my house is a battle zone! LOL. I know that sounds crazy but the boys are constantly fighting and screaming and/or arguing! Its horrible!! I just want to know when they will grow out of it...haha...never I know, right? It is so tiring and is so hard to stay positive when every other second I am breaking up fights or sending someone to timeout. I love the innocence of there ages right now (3, 2) but honestly can't wait for them to get a little bit bigger so they understand right from wrong a little better. Even with all the constant drama from the kids, I am so thankful to have them here and am not trying to sound like I am being a downer, lol, just venting I guess. They are so smart, lovable, and the sweet things they come up with makes all the drama worth it :) I just can't wait til I don't have to intervene every two seconds when they are playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment