Monday, October 11, 2010

Quick Update

Well as many of you are probably wondering, yes we are still in the hotel awaiting the remodling of our new house to be complete, but we are planning on moving in next week! I am so excited you have no idea. It sucks having to pay for laundry, it sucks sharing a bedroom with the two boys (they are noisy sleepers!), it is just not home. However, I am thankful that we were able to stay in such a nice place and have a home that is now safe,clean, and much much nicer for our family to live in! Payton was officially 23 months yesterday! OMG! I know, next month he is two and Parker will be 1!! I can't believe how time flies. Well, sorry I can't update more, I am sure I will have lots to say in the upcoming months as many changes are in store I forsee (hehe). But don't worry, I still follow all of your blogs...I am kinda addicted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment