Sunday, October 17, 2010

Grad School

So, I feel the need to vent about Grad School. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE it, but the workload is so getting to me right now. Not only do I have a minimum of 30 page paper due (a proposal for my grad project), I have to teach three more classes of student teaching in which I develop ALL of the content, have a paper in my online class due and a major project, all before December 3rd! Aghh, on top of all that I have our two boys birthdays Nov 10 and Nov 15th and we are moving into our house this week and I have MAJOR unpacking and organzing to do. And everyone knows that I need and thrive on order so I will be working on getting all that done right away because I am not built to live in chaos. Oh, yeah....and I work three days a week too! Ughh....I just keep telling myself take it one week at at time and that I should graduate in MAY!!!! Three years of working on my Masters and I will be finally done....done..done....DONE. Well, that was my venting! Sorry!

1 comment:

  1. Don't be sorry, we all need to vent!! Especially when it comes to SCHOOL! :) And by the way, I officially can not complain about my busy life anymore because HOLY COW, that is a lot!! lol OK I don't think I could ever stop complaining about it, but from now on I will think of you and realize I am not the ONLY one struggling and that we can BOTH make it through this! Hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete