Monday, May 3, 2010

Relaxation....

Ahhh...it feels so good to be refreshed and relaxed. I just got home from Florida yesterday morning after four days in Clearwater Florida sitting on the beach with my mom and sister. We laid out in the 90 degree sun, walked on the pier, swam in the ocean, shopped, and even rode waverunners out in the ocean. I saw so many dolphins it was so amazing, one even came up close to our waverunner! The sand was white and amazing, we even found really cool sea shells. It was such a nice get away. However, I have NEVER been away from my three boys for that long EVER. But, they survived...daddy really did a great job, I should have never worried. I just submitted my last paper for the semester and now get to enjoy a fun sun filled summer. Hopefully the only stress we will have will be moving into our new home. I will try to upload some pics when I have more time. But, for now.....bring on summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment