Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy 5 Months Parker

Well, to say the least I have become a blogger slacker. I have been so busy with the semester ending and work and the boys that this has kinda fallen to the backburner. However, I did remember to make a quick note tonight as today Parker turns 5 months! Can you believe it? I think I am in such astonishment every month....hmmm..I guess thats just the mommy in me?! He is rolling over both ways, and actually rolling all over the place. He is still on soy formula and taking around 5-6 oz every 4 hours. He is still on the prevacid for his reflux, and so far its still doing okay. He has started rice cereal and some days loves it others, he doesn't care. However, he is a slurpper when he sucks it off the spoon which is so cute. He is getting more and more hair. Smiling all the time and squealing when excited. He is very ticklish on his neck just like his big brother. His little temper has started to show. If he wants attention or something is not how he likes, he screams (not cries, but a loud yell)...its kinda funny. He is between a size 2 and 3 diaper. At his last weigh in this past week he was about 17lbs. Overall, he is doing very well and is such an amazing and sweet baby boy. We are definitly blessed with our two! I know I always say this....but when I have time I will try to get some pictures up here, until then check facebook as they are easier to upload on there and is more often the most updated location of pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment