Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy Four Months Parker









So I am a day late on posting, but none the less, my baby turned four months old yesterday! I know that doesn't seem like a big deal, but its huge to me. It seems like only yesterday I was huge and waiting for this baby to come, all the while being confined to bed with thoughts racing thru my mind of what would come. I can't believe how easy of a baby he has been and we are so blessed by his mellow personality and sweet smiles. He makes it seem easy to have a baby and a one year old! I will say, it does get challenging at times but mostly its his brother causing the commotion, hehe. Yesterday Parker went for his checkup and shots, and weighed in at 15lbs 3oz and was almost 26 inches long! His length is the same as Paytons at that age, but Payton weighed 17lbs 10oz's!! Big difference in babies! The doc also suggested starting rice cereal if he tolerates it because she thought it might help his reflux. Last night we tried some with him and he LOVED it, no choking, coughing, or gagging. He was smiling and is almost going to laugh. It was sooo cute. Enjoy the before and after pics of the feeding! Then today, welcome spring, we went for our first walk outside in the double stroller! Oh what a lug that is but the boys really enjoyed it! Happy St. Patty's Day (a day early)!

1 comment:

  1. I love those boys! Can't wait for Florida and those big margaritas. Maybe we will have to do this more often? Am looking forward to seeing you guys today and spending time with my two little men. Days like these remind me of why I love being Gma! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete