Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Almost Spring!

Oh can you feel spring coming? We can't wait! Things have been going well since the last post. Parker still has a bit of a cough but both boys are still doing great considering all they have been through! School is getting quite annoying for the fact that these papers really really suck! I am so crazy for going back for my masters with two little ones! Jeremy's been staying pretty busy with his new job as a realtor and still really liking it, so thats great. I am super pumped that in April mom, my sis, and me get to go to Florida for a few days of relaxation and margaritas on the beach...ahh! Hmmm..I better get ready for swimsuit season, seeing as I have been pregnant the last two summers, we got major work to do! Parker is just on the verge of laughing and gets talking so loud its hilarious. He is sooo smiley all the time and just is such a good baby I can't get over it. Payton is getting to smart for his own good....he knows where his snacks are and is banging on the cupboards when he wants something and if its not at that second he begins screaming and stomping his feet!! He isn't even two yet...oh boy...what is to come!? Well, our house will be up for sale by the end of next week and I look forward to building our new house. I think it will have a much better layout for us and it really feels cozy. I can't wait to decorate a new home! Well, I better stop procrastinating and be productive. Next time I will try to post some pics.

1 comment:

  1. Oh u know I know exactly how u feel there Amy!! I sometimes think I must be crazy too, but I look at it this way...I want to be DONE before my kids actually start school and are in sports and have homework of their own and all that good stuff. I don't want to not have any time to help or be there for them because III am in school too! So I say do it while they're young, its the best idea! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete