Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The Dreaded Exam

On May 9th, I graduated from Allen College with my post-master's certificate as a Family Nurse Practitioner. In order to practice, I need to pass a national certification exam. I have scheduled the exam but am not telling anyone exactly when I am taking it. I am so scared of failing! I passed grad school with straight A's and had no problems there but since I have been doing all these review questions from test prep books I am failing them! From what I read people say the review questions are harder than the actual exam, however, I still feel like I am so not ready. But, I don't want to wait too long before taking it because I want everything to be fresh still. Ugh! I hate taking tests and am so glad this is the last one I will have to take! I have also had a job offer and they are waiting to do a contract until I pass my exam, but I haven't told them I have scheduled it yet because I do not want them asking me about it right away especially if I don't pass. So much stress I am so over it and ready for vacation!! Well, enough rambling, I better get back to studying!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment