Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful!

I have so many things to be thankful for this year. First of all, I am so thankful for our family, each and everyone has something special about them and I can't imagine life without any of our family members. I am thankful that in this tough economy that Jeremy and I are able to provide for our family and have all the necesssities we need. I am thankful for my two little boys that teach me patience and love each and every day. I am thankful for my husband who grounds me and is always offering encouragement whenever I doubt myself. I am thankful for many opportunities that are coming our way. I am thankful that we are in such a wonderful season where we are reminded to look back and remember what we all have and what God has done for us. I am just so thankful. Its easy to get caught up in the "I want" mode, and don't get me wrong, I am a Black Friday shopper, but we have to remember that this is the season of giving. I also have to say that I am so thankful for all of our friends who keep my spirit uplifted and make me laugh. I also want to say thank you to all who have or are serving our country, including my husband Jeremy. I really could go on and on about what I am thankful for and I really want to make an effort to give thanks more often than once a year on this holiday. Well, until next time give thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment