Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wow 2 posts in 1 month already!

Well, I can't believe I am actually blogging already again lol! However, I will have to do a post of its own for pictures as I haven't got time to upload any right now. So.....where to begin? Although I miss my co-workers and having a work routine being off on medical leave with my boys has been awesome! I thought I would go nuts but we have found our own routine and have been sooo busy! Granted things take me more time being one handed but it still has been awesome. We have had so many playdates already and they have only been home with me for two weeks. We have been to the splash pad too many times to count with good friends and even by ourselves, we have been to the splashpad and pool and even to Old McDonalds Farm. I love being woken up in the morning to Payton sneaking in my bed to cuddle and turn on sesame street only to have his brother start yelling mom ten minutes later. I love our outings together and really seeing them learn new things. I never thought I would want to be a stay at home mom because I really love my job as a nurse and I really love where I work but man, its sooooo tempting! I know there will be tears on both our parts when I go back to work. Payton even has been saying "I no go see my friends mom" when he thinks we are going to daycare.....:( I love spending time with them and it is so different from when I was on maternity leave, by the end of my leave I was sad to leave each of them but ready to get back to the adult world and have some routine, but I think its so different now that they are older. I absolutely am cherishing this time with them. I know I have to go back to work soon and am hoping that my wrist is healing because I know our department has been so short lately, I don't want to add to everyone's stress but it will be bittersweet. Until I get the okay from the doctor I am resting my wrist and making every day count with my boys. Well, enough for now! We have a sleepover with cousins Hannah and Noah tonight, splashpad tommorrow and maybe even Old McDonalds Farm, and Friday we are relaxing at home with a busy weekend to come. Hope everyone is staying cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment