Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I HATE WINTER....SNOW....SICKNESS...AND ALL AROUND BLAH



Well, needless to say its been awhile since I have had the time or motivation to blog. This winter weather is annoying and I am ready to get out of this sick season. Saturday afternoon Payton had a temp of 104 and we found out after a trip to the ER that he has RSV AND INFLUENZA...how do we do this?! Haha....well not funny. He is finally fever free after three days of up and down temps and is finally eating and drinking a little more like normal. Also, Payton started daycare last week....hmmm....connection? I don't know, I know kids get sick but it does suck for him to be around all those germs right now. Last year at this time he had RSV and was in the hospital. Luckily, gma kept Parker overnite and thru the day to keep him away from Payton and to allow us to give Payton the attention and loves he wanted every single minute. Now Parker is home and is smiling and cooing as ever. He even sat in his bumbo for the first time....but I don't think he will be in there much quite yet, his heads a bit wobbly yet. Well after wiping snot and being coughed on for three days now I have a horrible stuffy nose....can summer come so we can all decontaminate?! Well, Jeremys done well so far at his new realtor gig already with multiple deals in the works, lets just hope it keeps up. I love seeing him so happy every morning he gets up and is really staying very motivated. Finally he is doing something he really likes and I know he is good at. Oh yea...Sunday, Parker was 12 weeks old.......and he rolled over twice!! (tummy to back). I just can't believe how time flies, it seems like I was just planning Paytons birthday while trying to be on bedrest with the little one! Well, between work, school, being a wife and mommy my time for blogging is few and far between. I will try to be better though. Hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy! Included is a pic of Payton on Saturday when he got sick and a picture of Parker playing tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment